Friday, March 16, 2012

Who I am...

In today’s class we not only discussed religion, but also spirituality.
We compared the two and considered how both played parts in our lives as well as those around us.
The subject of religion is a tender one, so it was interesting to see the diversity among our fellow peers since it is something that is not always openly discussed. It also made me think about my religious history.
My grandparents lived in Germany where they practiced Lutheran. When they moved to Canada the church they attended was Presbyterian. Both are Protestant, and both my parents happened to be brought up with this religion. When it came to me, I was free to embrace what I felt comfortable. However, that didn’t come easily. What does your religion or spiritual side say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment